There’s a covered porch that wraps around two sides of my house, not to mention an ample backyard. If you’re interested in hanging out in the extra chair on the front porch (or bringing your own camping chair or picnic blanket) to knit, crochet, embroider, some other craft, or just chat, let me know.
- I live SE of Portland in Milwaukie near Johnson Creek Blvd.
- I need to be able to verify that you’re a person who takes the pandemic seriously and behaves accordingly in your day-to-day life. My shitty immune system thanks you.
- We’ll be at least six feet apart at all times (more if we’re in the backyard).
- We are a strict mask-wearing household, and all visitors must have a mask handy to use when not settled into their respective chairs.
- If it’s just two of us, we can use the chairs that live permanently on the front porch. If there’s more people than that, or if we want to be in the backyard, you’ll need to bring your own chair and/or blanket.
- Other “bring your own” amenities include snacks and beverages. And, if it’s chilly, warm clothing and possibly a lap blanket.
- There is a bathroom available just inside the back door of the house, so if you’re not comfortable going into another person’s house you’ll need to plan accordingly. (This is also why I need to be able to confirm you’re someone who takes the pandemic seriously, as I’ll be the one doing a quick wipe-down of bathroom surfaces before and after each use.)
I’ve been a work-from-home human for 13 years now, and my schedule is especially flexible right now, so chances are pretty good that we can find a time that works for you. Drop me a note with a few options of days and times and we’ll go from there.